- Trip Overview
- Cost Include & Excude
Join our Mt. Himlung Climbing Trip in 2020 with experienced guides who have taken clients to the summit in recent times. Mt. Himlung is situated near Tibet border in Manang district of Nepal. The approach route is partly by jeep in old Annapurna Trail and then an amazing trekking in cultural area of Nar and Phu Valley. Mt. Himlung is one of the easier 7000 meter level peaks in the entire Himalaya. It can be good for mountaineers of beginner or advance level for 7000 meter experience. It will be good test for those who are looking for higher peak climbing like Mt. Everest or other 8000 meter peaks.
Autumn October to till third week of November is considered good time to plan expedition in this beautiful peak. For 2020 Autumn we have got already confirmed dates and clients. You are welcome to join our small and efficient team equipped with good team and state of the art equipment and support for a lifetime experience in this mountain!
Our cost for Himlung 2020 is $ 6500 (USD or Equivalent)! As other members, confirm your trip early enough and get discounts!
Please ask us for details email@example.com
Mt. Himlung Climbing Itinerary 2020 with Local Guides !
Day 01- 25 Sept, Arrivals in Kathmandu
Day 02 and 03, Kathmandu meet other member, guides, check equipment, permits, etc.
Day 04 – 28 Sept, Drive to Koto and Over night 2600 M
Day 05 – Trekking to Metha
Day 06 – Trekking to Phu Gau
Day 07 – 08 Two rest days for acclimatization
Day 09 – 03 September Trekking to Himlung Base Camp. Meet cook staff, get your Tent !
Day 10 – 12 Four nights Rest days, explore, coordination with guides, Acclimatization
Day 13 – 18 Visit Higher Camps, Training or Practice with Guides
Day 19-25 Summit Plan Days
Day 26-29 Return Trek to Koto and Jeep to Kathmandu (23 October Kathmandu)
Day 30 – 31 (24/25 October) Extra days
Day 31 – 26 October. Return Home !
This is a tentative itinerary, further details are provided on request.
Himlung Climbing 2020 Cost Includes
- Airport transfers and Hotel (2-3 star) in Kathmandu 3 nights before and 2 nights after the climbing with breakfast
- Experienced Climbing guides, lead guide will have climbing experience of 8000 meter peaks including Mt. Everest. Ask for details of our lead guide firstname.lastname@example.org
- Permit Documents for climbing from tourism ministry, Nar Phu Trek permit, Conservation Entry Fee
- All camping equipment like Kitche tent, Dinning tent, kitchenware, your tent (single or twin share) etc
- Breakfasts, Lunch and Dinners with tea or coffee and tea house accommodation or tents for members and staffs during trek and climbing on sharing or single requirement basis
- Your baggage transfer by porter or horses to base camp and back including road transfer
- Each member one climbing guide / Sherpa to the summit and back
- First Aid medical kits for the Group and the staffs provided by lead guide and other guides
- One satellite phone, battery charging, solar light available at base camp. Sat phone usage is chargeable
- Food prepared by experienced cook staff for high altitude activity
- Necessary rope and route fixing by our guide or in coordination with other team staff
- Emergency Oxygen, mask and regulator available on camp
- Our service charge and applicable Government Taxes in Nepal
- Duffel Bag, T-shirt, Team dinner at the end etc
Trip Cost Doesn’t Include
- Travel to Nepal
- Meals in Kathmandu
- Personal equipment and clothing for the climbing and trekking(Please ask for the detail of clothing and equipment)
- Travel and emergency evacuation insurance
- Any extra costs that’s not mentioned on cost includes section
- Extra night stays in Kathmandu in case expedition is completed or clients returned due to any reasons once Expedition is commences
- Summit Bonus – Tips to the guide and staff involved